- iE-USA place nationwide high school students at public, private and boarding high schools.
- iE is a small to midsized organization devoted to providing excellent support and guidance to our students and host families.
- Our local coordinators live near their student placements to ensure they are easily accessible if needed.
- iE carefully screens students through an in-home interview and application process, including academics, teacher recommendations, social maturity, and an English proficiency test.
- Our students are required to maintain strong academic standing and moral character while participating in our program.
- iE chooses to maintain higher standards than required by the U.S. Department of State and CSIET.
- We maintain sensible staff-to-exchange student ratios.
- iE has won industry awards and recognition for its exemplary support and service.
309 Division Street – Suite 201
Northfield, MN 55057